This hike starts at sunset from the north bank, Bec d'Andaine or "Grouin du Sud". When the sun disappears, the mountain lights up our destination. The mood of the bay at night is something very special... The nocturnal warning call of the curlew or shelduck sounds completely different... Suddenly the dark and legendary silhouette of the rock "Tombelaine" emerges before our eyes. Its eerie appearance contrasts with the fairy-tale mountain reflected on the wet sand.
As a private group, remember to organise your return trip. You can also contact me for a walk back through the bay or for a return transfer (30 km) with our car (7 seats.)
- Duration 2 to 3 hours
- Possible languages: French, German, English, Spanish
- Distance: approx. 6 km
- Departure from the car park of the traversées from Saint-Léonard. Departure plan: See practical information
- Possible for children from the age of 7 who are used to hiking. Under 7 this hike is not possible.
- Quiet dogs on a leash welcome!
- Package price: July-August up to 25 people €400.00/ €320.00 otherwise up to 15 people